FACT SHEET AT A GLANCE
|Project Name||Watten House (华登嘉苑)|
|District||District 11 (Bukit Timah, Newton, Novena)|
|Plot Ratio||1.5 (Gross)|
|Total Number of Units||180 units|
|Address||36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50 Shelford Road, Singapore in Location Map|
|Unit Types||3, 4 & 5-bedrooms & Penthouse in Brochure & Floor Plan*|
|Land Bid||$1723psf ppr|
|Developer||United Venture Development (Watten) Pte Ltd
(a joint-venture between UOL & Singapore Land Group)
|Conquas Score||Band 1|
|Project Description||PROPOSED CONDOMINIUM HOUSING DEVELOPMENT COMPRISING 8 BLOCKS OF 5-STOREY RESIDENTIAL FLATS (TOTAL 180 UNITS) WITH ATTIC, BASEMENT CARPARKS AND COMMUNAL FACILITIES ON LOT 04813L MK 17 AT SHELFORD ROAD (BUKIT TIMAH PLANNING AREA)|
|Housing Developer’s License No.||C1475|
|Expected Date of Vacant Possession||30 June 2027|
|Expected Date of Legal Completion||30 June 2030|
|Expected Date of Preview||Opening Very Soon!
Register Interest for Private Preview
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the monthly maintenance fees for Watten House?
The monthly maintenance fees is to be announced.
What are the breakdown of unit types at Watten House?
|Bedroom Type||Unit Type||No. of units||Area in sqft (est.)|
|3 Bedroom||Type C1
|3 Bedroom + Study||Type CS1 to CS6||60||1539|
|4 Bedroom||Type D1 & D2||36||1851|
|5 Bedroom||Type E1||36||2368|
|6/7 Bedroom Penthouse||Type PH1 & PH2
What is the PSF for Watten House?
The PSF starts from $30xxpsf onwards. Do check out Watten House guide price.
What is the closest MRT Station to Watten House?
Watten House is 6-7mins walk to Tan Kah Kee MRT.
What is the building height of Watten House?
Watten House will have building height of 5 storeys.
How many blocks does Watten House have?
Watten House will have 8 tower blocks.
What is the postal code of Watten House?
The postal codes are:
- 36 Shelford Road Singapore 288429
- 38 Shelford Road Singapore 288431
- 40 Shelford Road Singapore 288433
- 42 Shelford Road Singapore 288435
- 44 Shelford Road Singapore 288437
- 46 Shelford Road Singapore 289694
- 48 Shelford Road Singapore 289731
- 50 Shelford Road Singapore 289732
What is the Bukit Timah Belt of Schools?
The Bukit Timah Belt of Schools is a highly-regarded educational hub in Singapore that provides access to some of the best educational institutions in the country. It also offers a desirable living environment.
Is Watten House close to any primary schools
Yes, Watten House is within 1km to Nanyang & Raffles’ Girl’s Primary School, providing convenient access for parents looking to enroll their children in these schools.
Do Nanyang and Raffles' Girls's Primary School offer Gifted Education Programme (GEP)?
Yes, both Nanyang and Raffles’ Girls’s Primary School offer the Gifted Education Programme (GEP).
Are there schools in the area offering the Integrated Programme (IP)?
How is Tan Kah Kee MRT station convenient for residents near Watten House?
Tan Kah Kee MRT station, within a 7-minute walk from Watten House, serves the Downtown Line and is located between the Sixth Avenue station and Botanic Gardens Station. It provides convenient access to both lower-density housing estates and multiple educational institutions.
What are some nearby lifestyle and shopping options for Watten House residents?
Watten House residents have access to a variety of lifestyle and shopping options nearby, including Bukit Timah Plaza, Beauty World Centre, The Rail Mall, Dempsey Hill, Coronation Plaza, Cluny Court, KAP Mall, and Raffles Holland V Mall. These offer a range of retail, dining, and entertainment choices.
- 3, 4 & 5-bedroom & Penthouses
- Large format homes where 78% are above 1500sqft
- Be surrounded by 33 out of 39 Singapore’s most sought-after Bukit Timah Good Class Bungalow Area (GCBA), yet offering you convenient access to various amenities and facilities
- Enviable facilities & lush landscaping by Henning Larsen within Watten House site plan
- Features spacious and well-designed apartments with high-quality finishes and fittings, providing a luxurious and comfortable living experience
- Within 1km to reputable schools in Bukit Timah such as Raffles Girl’s and Nanyang Primary School
- Approximately 15 mins’ walk to Singapore Botanic Gardens
- 1 MRT stop to Botanic Gardens MRT Interchange and 2 MRT stop to Stevens MRT Interchange
- 4 MRT stops to Orchard Station